DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Warm Weather in March

Friday it was in the 70s! I couldn't believe how warm it was. Kaitlynn and I actually got a little bit of a sunburn. We went to the Zoo with the Yahoo and Mommy and Toddler Playgroups. We met Emily, Ella, Julie, Kaylee, Tara and Bailey there.
We went to the Children's Zoo first
then to River's Edge. Kaitlynn and I mainly walked around with Julie and Kaylee.
After River's Edge we went to see the zebras.
Posing for a picture after seeing the big cats and on the way to see the giraffes.
Then we went to the cafe to eat lunch.
After lunch, Kaitlynn and I saw the polar bears, penguins and apes by ourselves. We met up with Emily, Ella, Tara and Bailey after they finished lunch. We left shortly afterwards.

While driving to my mom's, Kaitlynn started vomiting in the car. I made it to the next exit and pulled into a parking lot. I figured she was overheated. I got her out of her clothes, cleaned her and the car seat and we got back on the highway. Shortly afterwards, Kaitlynn started vomiting again. I was too far from an exit so I just pulled over on the side of the highway. I cleaned Kaitlynn up, cleaned the car seat up and we headed to my mom's. Thankfully we made it without another vomiting incident. I gave Kaitlynn a bath as soon as we got to my mom's. She seemed to feel better. After my mom got home from work and Kaitlynn felt better, we picked up Steak n Shake and went to our house. My mom spent the night. Kaitlynn started vomiting again that evening while I was trying to get her to bed. After getting her, myself and the bed cleaned up, I called the pediatrician's exchange. While we waited for the nurse to call back, I gave Kaitlynn a bath. After the bath, the nurse called back. She said that Kaitlynn probably had a virus and gave me things to look for. She said that Kaitlynn would probably get diarrhea and would have to be on a special diet for a few days. Kaitlynn didn't get to bed until after midnight.

No comments: