DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Dress

Monday I cleaned some of the house - vacuumed and straightened up actually. I also had to visit an Avon customer that lives nearby to get her order for this campaign. I couldn't get Kaitlynn to take a nap, so we just went to my mom's. I figured she would fall asleep on the way. And thankfully she did. My mom and I ran some errands while she slept, then went to dinner and did some shopping. I talked to a lady about babysitting her little girl. We are supposed to meet on Wednesday. I hope it works out because this is my last week watching Hasnain. I need to find something to replace that income.
Kaitlynn looks like such a big girl. Look at her long legs!

No comments: