DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Singing Songs

Friday morning while we were getting ready, Kaitlynn was singing a song she made up. She was singing "I'll see you when I see ya" over and over. It was really cute and funny. She loves to sing, mostly things she makes up. What a creative little girl!

We met with 2 SAHM from the ECC. I met them at the SAHM+D group I went to back in February at the ECC. We have been emailing since then and finally were able to meet up. Katie just became a SAHM about a month ago. She has an adoptive son named Luke (who will be 2 in July). Amy has 2 girls. Jane turned 2 in January and Abby was born in January. We met at the ECC in the Common Area.

Jane and Kaitlynn had an almost instant connection. They sang / played ring around the rosie, held hands, and kept hugging each other. They were total girls. I have never seen Kaitlynn act like such a girl before. It was so awesome, but also kind of sad. My little baby girl is growing up and turning into a big girl.

Even though Kaitlynn and Jane had fun and played (sometimes they would include Luke - but not often), Kaitlynn was in a mood. She was taking toys and throwing temper tantrums. She was mainly doing this with Luke and a few other kids there. I think she wasn't feeling well. She has a stopped up nose, yet it is really runny. I gave her Tylenol when we left the ECC, because I thought it might help her feel better.

We got home and ate lunch. Well, I ate lunch, Kaitlynn wouldn't eat. She did take a good nap. We waited for Whitney to come over. Whitney was kind of fussy, because she was tired. Once I was able to get her to sleep, she was better. I only watched her for 4 hours before Matt picked her up.

Dave, Kaitlynn and I ate dinner. I gave Kaitlynn a bath and Dave put her to bed.

No comments: