DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Babysitting Monday

I stayed up too late last night, so I was tired and didn't get much done today. I think Kaitlynn's potty obsession is over with. She hasn't been asking to sit on the potty as often, isn't telling me when she needs to pee / poop or when she has already gone. We are still reading the potty books and even watched a potty video today. I am not pushing it. I actually am not ready for her to be potty trained yet, so there's no pressure on this end.

Hasnain came over after lunch. I think Maryam went up to school or back home to study. Kaitlynn and Hasnain took a nap together. It's so cute seeing them sleeping next to each other. He tried to cuddle up with her before he fell asleep, but she pushed him away. Maryam ended up picking him up early because she had a headache. I only had him 2 1/2 hours instead of 4 hours.

Whitney came over today too. She was asleep when Genny first brought her, but only slept about 15 minutes. Kaitlynn and her played on the floor for awhile and then Kaitlynn held her while sitting on the couch. Whitney went back to sleep while I was making dinner and slept for about 45 minutes. I think she would have slept longer, but I had to get her ready for Matt to pick her up. I watched her for a little less than 4 hours.

I watched The Bachelor tonight. I haven't been watching the show all along. I just started watching it a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe what happened tonight on the show. I would have never thought that would happen. I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet, but it was crazy.

No comments: