DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Avon Meeting

Last night I went with my friend Tara to an Avon meeting. I got tons of free gifts and prizes. The first gift I got was Avon Shine Perfume (which is a discontinued fragrance) for attending my first Avon meeting. Then everyone got a door prize, which consisted of a trial size of Anew Stretch Mark Smoother, samples of Pro-To-Go lipstick and information sheet, samples of Christian Lacroix Noir (men's fragrance), Bug Guard labels, mark skincare handout, Pro-To-Go button, and information about top sellers. The Stretch Mark Smoother, Pro-To-Go lipstick, and Christian Lacroix Noir are new products that will be coming out within the next few campaigns. I was happy to see that I was still in the top 50 sellers in the district. Yay me!! The next prize was for my Avon Anniversary. I will be going on 2 years in May (I have been selling for longer, but took a break and so now this is my new anniversary date). I got to pick from a table of items, so I chose this. I got to chose another item for my birthday (which was in February) and chose a mark Voluptuous Lip Plumper. I received a bouquet of roses (fake) for making President's Club. I got to choose 3 more items for taking advantage of some Avon advance orders. I chose this, Skin So Soft Airbrush Spray, and a Sweet Honesty 3 piece gift set. I can't believe I haven't been attending these meetings. I know I won't get this much at every meeting, but it is worth it to go.

No comments: