DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Movie Reviews

When we were in Florida, Dave and I watched Dan in Real Life and No Reservations. Dan in Real Life was a pretty good movie. It was interesting to see Steve Carrell in this role. It is a comedy, but not like his typical comedies. No Reservations was pretty good as well. It was a cute romantic comedy. Abigail Breslin is a very talented little actress. I really don't have much more to say about those 2 movies.
This week Dave and I watched No Country For Old Men and Atonement. I really didn't want to see No Country For Old Men, but it wasn't bad. It was kind of a weird movie and was pretty bloody. We watched Atonement last night. I heard that it was not very good and was boring. I really liked the movie. It was my favorite out of the 4. I enjoy love stories like this. It's a great movie about love and asking forgiveness.

No comments: