DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Letter to my Dad

Dear Dad,
It doesn’t seem right to live in a world that you are no longer part of.

But we will go on living, being happy, and making memories because that is what you would have wanted us to do.

We will remember you every step of the way and wish you could be with us.

We know that one day we will be with you again.

We are reassured by the fact that you were such a good and faithful man.

We know that you are in a better place.

You are in Heaven with God and you are without pain.

We wish God would have given us more time with you,

But are forever thankful for the time we were given.

Love,
Your daughter Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy - I just came across your blog and I just want to say that I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.