DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Monday Night

On Monday evening we went to my parents' house for dinner. My mom invited the lady she works for (Beth) and her 2 boys (Auggie and Elliott) over. Kaitlynn loves playing with Auggie and Elliott. Auggie is really good with her. Elliott likes playing with her, too, but can be kind of mean to her. Right after the boys left, Kaitlynn fell into my parents' rocking chair and got a bruise on the right side of her face (under her eye).
We watched Memory Keeper's Daughter on Lifetime. My mom and I read this book several months back and really loved it. We liked the movie, however, a lot of facts from the book were changed in the movie. I am definitely glad I read the book because it was excellent. I wish they wouldn't have changed or omitted so much in the movie.

No comments: