DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Heartbreak Kid

Tuesday night Dave and I watched The Heartbreak Kid. Ben Stiller and Jerry Stiller are in it. I thought it was pretty funny. I like Ben Stiller a lot and his movies are typically pretty funny. It is so hilarious after he gets married and starts finding things out about his new wife. I'm not sure if Dave liked it because he fell asleep in the middle of it. Although anytime we watch a movie in bed, he falls asleep. If I want him to stay awake for the movie we have to watch it in the living room and I have to make sure he is sitting up (not laying down).

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ooooh! That's a funny one! The stingray scene cracked me up. Totally wasn't expecting that one...