DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Skin Care Regimen

I really want to get serious about sticking to a skin care regimen. I have all the products needed, but just get lazy about using them. So starting tonight I want to try to follow a day and evening regimen. Here is my regimen I want to follow:
Morning - Start with Anew Retroactive 2 in 1 Cleanser, then use Hydra Radiance Continuous Glow Moisturizer, after that dries apply Anew Ultimate Age Elixir, follow with Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream, and finally apply Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System.
Evening - Start with Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion, then cleanse with Completely Clean Cleansing Cloths, apply Anew Ultimate Age Elixir, then moisturize with Anew Ultimate Age Repair Night Cream, and follow up with Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System.
It sounds complicated but it's really not. It only takes a minute or two. My skin always feels so great after I use these products. Here's to hoping I stick with it. My skin is worth it!

No comments: