DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Toddler Playland

Today Kaitlynn and I met my parents and Elliott (one of the little boys they watch) at McDonald's. The McDonald's we went to had the regular playland, but also had a little play area for toddlers. Kaitlynn had a good time. The other little girls (who were older than Kaitlynn) kept trying to get her to slide with them, but she wouldn't. She meets friends everywhere she goes.

Elliott is on the other side of the mesh wall.
Kaitlynn's shirt says Daddy's Lil Princess. My parents bought this in Florida and gave it to her for one of her Easter gifts.
Later my parents came over and we went to dinner at Jimmy John's. This was the first time I had their sandwiches. I had a veggie and it was awesome!
Tonight Dave and I watched The Brave One. It was pretty good. The movie took a different turn than what I expected from the previews, but the ending was satisfying.

No comments: