DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kaitlynn's Going to Have a New Friend

All day Tuesday I was so excited and couldn't wait to talk to my friend Jill. She was having the "Big Ultrasound" done and was going to find out the sex of her baby. When Jill called on Tuesday night, I was getting Kaitlynn ready for bed, so I called her back afterwards. She didn't answer her phone. I kept bothering Dave asking if I should call her back or if I should just wait for her to call back. I decided that she might be sleeping and needed her sleep. Jill called Wednesday to tell me that they are having a boy. His name is Nicholas Joseph. We talked about the possibility of me watching him when she goes back to work. Jill called last week to ask me if I was interested. Dave and I talked about it and I am interested. I know it will be a lot of work, but I think it would be nice to have a little baby around. It's not definite yet, as there are still things to talk about / think about. I am so excited for Jill and Emil. They will be great parents. It was so cool to talk to her today as I could just hear the excitement in her voice.

No comments: