DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tires

Monday I watched Whitney all day (for 7 hours). She is a pretty good baby. Kaitlynn loves having her over and likes to help with her. We were going to visit my mom, but on the way I needed to pick up some Avon brochures. While driving, something seemed weird, but I didn't think anything of it. After picking up the Avon brochures, something still didn't seem right so I pulled over and checked the tires. The front passenger tire was flat! Thankfully we were close to home. I pulled over after calling Dave to wait for him to take the flat tire off and replace it with the spare. While I was waiting, a police officer pulled up next to me. He waited with me and then after a few minutes asked if I had a jack and a spare tire. He started working on taking off the flat tire, while we waited for Dave. Luckily, I brought a bottle (already made) for Whitney. She drank it and fell asleep. I was parked in front of a house with 2 dogs, so Kaitlynn stayed pretty busy talking about the dogs. The police officer gave Kaitlynn a D.A.R.E. sticker and a "hug-a-bear" stuffed toy.

I was worried about being at home with Whitney and Kaitlynn all day long, but we had a good day. Whitney slept for 2 hours, while Kaitlynn and I had lunch and I called about new tires. We decided to get 4 new tires, instead of just having the one fixed. It is just time to get them all replaced.

After Matt picked Whitney up, Kaitlynn and I ate dinner and laid down. We were both exhausted and I didn't care that it wasn't bedtime. I was hoping Kaitlynn might be out for the night, but she woke up a few hours later. She went back to sleep a few hours later and was out for the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your day went well! Hope you have another good one today!