DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Meeting A New Playgroup

Tuesday we met with a different / new playgroup (CBW) at Chick-Fil-A. This was the first playdate that we have been able to make with this group. I think it was only the 2nd playdate for this playgroup. News Channel 5 and Kay Quinn were there to take some footage of the playdate. There were about 7 to 10 of us moms there. I met some really nice moms and can't wait to meet with them again. Right before Kaitlynn and I left (there were only 3 or 4 of us left). I was carrying 2 drinks and holding Kaitlynn. Kaitlynn either tried to get down or she kicked at one of the drinks and managed to make me smash the drink all over myself. It was all over my jeans and all over the floor. I was so embarrassed. The moms helped me and made me feel better, by saying that that kind of thing happens to them all the time (since they each have 2 children).

We came home from the playdate and waited for Hasnain to come over. While Hasnain was over, Kaitlynn and I made three Valentine's cards.
Kaitlynn hiding behind the curtains.

After Hasnain left, Kaitlynn and I made a superfast grocery trip to Aldi's, came home to put the groceries away and went to a PTO meeting. Dave called while I was rushing around to tell me that he got a speeding ticket. That's his 2nd one in less than a year. He said he really doesn't think he was speeding, but the cop said he was going 11 over. Oh, well!
After the meeting, Kaitlynn played with play-doh while I got dinner ready for us. We ate dinner and then got the Valentine cards ready for the party on Wednesday.
Kaitlynn played with the pink heart balloon she got from the playdate at Chick-Fil-A before bed.

No comments: