DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

This Totally Sucks

So last night I went to take a picture of Kaitlynn wearing these cute shoes my mom bought her and the camera starting acting up. At first it wouldn't turn on, so I changed the batteries and it turned on. Then the camera screen started flickering like it was taking pictures, but it wasn't. I finally got it to take a picture, but then it wouldn't take another one. I don't know what we are going to do about that stupid camera. We have only had it a year. So here is the last picture I took with the camera.

I also wanted to take a picture of Kaitlynn helping take her shirt or onesie off. I take her arms out of the shirt or onesie and then she pulls it up over her head. She is so smart!

No comments: