DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Obsession With Dada

Thursday night Dave did his usual overnight at work. Kaitlynn went to sleep for a few hours, then woke up, went back to sleep for about 15 minutes, and woke up again. When she woke up she was saying "dada" and trying to sit up. I helped her sit up and she pulled herself to a standing position and kept saying "dada". She leaned over me and was feeling the bed where Dave normally sleeps. Then she climbed over me and sat on his side of the bed looking around the room saying "dada, dada". I told her dada was at work, but she kept saying his name. I picked up the phone and told her I was going to call dada. She said "hi dada". It was so cute! So I called Dave to tell him that she was looking for him and wouldn't stop saying his name. I put the phone up to her ear and she kept moving it away from her ear. She wanted to push buttons and try to eat it, but of course wouldn't talk. Then she started looking at the phone with a very confused look. I think she was wondering how her dada got in the phone.

No comments: