DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Don't Want to Sleep All Day or Cry All Day

On Tuesdays, Kaitlynn has a playgroup. I didn't sleep well last night and then after the news of my cousin's death this morning, I didn't think Kaitlynn and I would go. Kaitlynn ended up waking up at a decent time, I gave her a bath, and then decided that if we stayed home today we would just end up sleeping all day and I would be thinking and crying about Tina. So we went to playgroup. On the way there I called my parents. They were at Tina and Randy's house. Randy and the kids just got back from planning the funeral arrangements. Tina is going to be cremated. Her funeral is on Saturday.

There was a good turnout at the playgroup. There were 4 other mommies and 4 other babies. Kaitlynn had a good time at first, then she got tired and her teeth started bothering her, so she got fussy. Thankfully, when we left, she fell asleep right away. It's funny because when we go to the Tuesday playgroup, Kaitlynn wants to crawl and cruise around, but when we go to the group on Thursday, she sits by me almost the entire time. I guess because Thursdays group is much bigger.

No comments: