DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cry Baby Matinee

Dave, Kaitlynn and I were going to go to the Galleria today to see "Juno" at the Cry Baby Matinee. I was so irritated because we drove all the way to the Galleria and when we got there, found out that the movie started at 2:10 not 2:30. I told them that I called yesterday and the man told me the movie was at 2:30 and that was the time on the website, too. She said they changed their movie times. How the hell can they change movie times the night before?! I don't know if I am going to waste my time going to the Cry Baby Matinees anymore. I was so excited to see this movie and was really frustrated about the time change. Several other moms got there after us and were told the same thing. They were frustrated too, but ended up going in to see the movie. I was not about to pay $6 to see a movie that was already 10 or so minutes in.

No comments: