DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

1st Birthday Party Planning

Tonight I went to check out the possible location for Kaitlynn's birthday party. It looks like a cool & fun place. My only concern is that Kaitlynn and her friends will be playing in the ball pit (it's for kids ages 4 and under). Is this safe (regarding germs)? Do they clean the balls in the ball pit? I am going to ask the place if they do, but my husband said he doubted they cleaned them. I am just worried because Kaitlynn and her friends put everything in their mouths. I would hate for one of them to get sick from the ball pit. So now I am back to wondering if I should have it at our house or try to find another location. I think everyone would have a fun time if it was held at the playland place because there are things for everyone to do (even the adults and older children). But like I said I don't want any of the babies to get sick from the ball pit.

If anyone is wondering about an update regarding my concerns over the guest list, I think I am going to put an invitation to the party on the Nursing Moms Group's webpage and send invitations to my friends that I haven't seen in the last year. This has been the consensus of what other moms thought when I posted this question on one of the mom boards I frequent.

No comments: