DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

President's Club

I received an email from my Avon district manager on the 24th stating that I am close to making President's Club. My sales have really increased this last year since I am staying home. I really need Avon to work for me, so that I can continue to stay home with Kaitlynn. I have been selling Avon for 6 or 7 years now, but just to family and a few friends. In May or June I signed up for an online shop. This way I can sell to customers in my area and in other areas (and states too). I have received several new customers from the online shop, which has been great. Anyway, I am just a few thousand dollars off in sales from making President's Club. I have 5 more campaigns to make that in sales. I think I will, because I just submitted my campaign 3 order and had over $800 in sales. I am pretty excited about this and just wanted to share.

No comments: