DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Too Hot to Play Outside

Monday, while I was getting ready Kaitlynn saw some tootsie rolls in a drawer. These are her favorite candy. She normally will ask for 2. But Monday she said she wanted "3 or 4." I told her that we would start with one. She said "Ok, one" and held up one finger. Little smarty pants!

Kaitlynn went to my mom's to hang out with her, Sassy, Auggie and Elliott. I think she is over her obsession with Auggie and Elliott, but not with Sassy (or MawMaw)!

Tuesday I babysat Nick. When Jill picked Nick up that evening, Kaitlynn reminded us that Nick would be back over on Thursday.

Wednesday Kaitlynn and I met Trisha and Kylie at Chick-Fil-A. We stayed about an hour or so until the play area became packed with big kids. The big kids started knocking the younger kids down, so we decided to leave. No sense in dealing with that.

Kaitlynn and I went to my mom's. She played with Sassy and the boys. After the boys left, we ran some errands and went to dinner.

Kaitlynn is dying to be outside. It was too hot to be outside this week. Although, if I would let her, she would be outside. She just loves it! I think Dave and I were both like that as kids too. I am glad she would rather be outside playing than inside watching TV. I hope that continues.

No comments: