DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm Jacqueline

I am such a reality TV junkie. I really got into watching "The Real Housewives of New Jersey". The drama was so fun and exciting. I like to watch drama on TV, but prefer to keep it out of my personal life. Or maybe I crave the drama on TV when it seems that I can't get away from it in my personal life. Anyway, I just had to take the quiz. So which NJ Housewife am I? I am Jacqueline. I'm cool with that. She is probably my favorite one. In reading her bio on Bravo TV, it says that "Her family is her main priority, her husband is her best friend..." and I totally agree with that. So if you are a NJ Housewives' fan, which housewife are you? Go ahead, take the quiz. BTW, I took the other quiz and found out I am not a Jersey girl!

No comments: