DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Babysitting, Cardiologist and Playdate

Sunday the 14th, we worked in the yard a little. Kaitlynn loves these new Turtle sunglasses. She is really into turtles (and penguins). Her favorite movie is "Happy Feet". She actually sits through the whole movie. She gets very emotional watching it, too. I love that about her. She is so in tune with people's emotions. That's my girl!
Tuesday I babysat Nick and Whitney.
They had fun together. Nick would try to take Whitney's bottle from her and then Whitney would try to take Nick's pacifier from him. Kaitlynn really helped with keeping that under control! She loves to help babysit. I think she is going to be the neighborhood babysitter when she is a teenager.
Buddies
Wednesday I babysat Olivia. Previously Dave and I discussed our family's cardiology history with Kaitlynn's pediatrician and she recommended taking Kaitlynn to a pediatric cardiologist. We scheduled the appointment and anxiously awaited that day. Well the day came and we were very nervous. Kaitlynn did great at the appointment. They did several tests including an EKG. All of her numbers looked great. Everything was functioning the way it is supposed to. She does need to have some follow-up appointments, but not until she is between 5 and 10 years old. Those are just to get a baseline and continue to make sure things are functioning properly. Thank you God!!!! I can't tell you how much I prayed and begged God that she would be OK.
Later that day, I babysat Whitney.
Kaitlynn and I went to my mom's. We went out to dinner and ran some errands.
My mom gave Kaitlynn a dollar bill and Kaitlynn said she was putting it in her pocket. Not sure why she thinks this is a pocket!
Thursday I babysat Nick and we had a few people from the Mommy and Toddler Playgroup over. Emily, Ella, Trisha and Kylie came over. It was supposed to be a backyard playdate, but it was so extremely hot outside, we decided to stayed inside. Nick enjoyed being with the girls.
DJ Kylie and her dancers Ella and Kaitlynn

No comments: