DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hanna's Birthday and Cardinals' Game

Sunday May 31st was my niece Hanna's 18th birthday. Dave, Kaitlynn and I picked her up so we could go to dinner with my mom at Pasta House to celebrate.
Wednesday June 3rd, Kaitlynn and I went to my mom's. We went to dinner and then met Dave and one of his clients at the Cardinals' game. Dave got tickets from work and invited my mom and me along (Kaitlynn didn't need a ticket).
MawMaw's first Cardinals' game!
Kaitlynn did great at the game. This was the first Cardinals' game she has been to this season / year. My mom bought Kaitlynn a Pujols' shirt. Kaitlynn (and Dave) were so excited about it.
Thursday June 4th my mom watched Kaitlynn for a little bit during the day. Dave and I had lunch together.
Friday Kaitlynn and I stayed home and cleaned house.

No comments: