DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Botanical Garden and Museum of Transportation

Tuesday May 26th Kaitlynn and I went to my mom's. Kaitlynn played with Auggie and Elliott. Dave met my mom, Kaitlynn and I at Applebee's for dinner.

Wednesday the 27th Kaitlynn, Olivia and I met the Mommy and Toddler Playgroup at the Botanical Garden. Emily, Ella, Trisha, Kylie, Tara, Bailey, Kathy, John Paul, and Tara's friend and her son were there.
After playing on the sheep, we fed the Koi fish, then went to the Children's Garden.
Before we left Kaitlynn and Kylie played in the water at the Children's Garden.
That evening my mom and I went to dinner and to get our hair cut. It was a nice relaxing evening.

Thursday the 28th Kaitlynn and I attended the Momslikeme.com Playdate at the Museum of Transportation.
Kaitlynn played bingo and won a coloring book.
Then she made bubbles with the bubble wands.
Kaitlynn climbed on the train, but said she was too scared to go through it.
She played with sidewalk chalk.
Then we did a craft and played with the bubbles again. Kaitlynn saw her friends Kylie, John David, Bailey and Ella.
We didn't stay too long because Kaitlynn said she was ready to go. She was complaining about her ears and had a runny nose. I called the pediatrician and was able to bring her in to get checked out. I thought for sure it was another ear infection, but thankfully it wasn't. Dr. Quinn said Kaitlynn's ears looked great. There wasn't even any wax build up. She said that she probably has allergies (seasonal) or she is getting her 2 year molars in. I think it is allergies. Kaitlynn was such a big girl during the visit. She just sat there and let Dr. Quinn exam her. She did throw a fit when we laid her back and she checked her diaper area, but she never likes when she has to lay on the table. She was also checked for strep.
We went to my mom's for lunch. Kaitlynn played with Auggie and Elliott.

Friday the 29th Kaitlynn and I were supposed to meet the CBW Playgroup, but I had a terrible sinus infection, so we didn't get to meet them.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That looks like such a good time! I am loving the pigtails - super cute!

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

Adorable pics, I love botanicals gardens! Kids learn so much and there's always room for the kids to run and play :). Looks like everyone had a great time.