DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cardinals, Grant's Farm and Tacos

Sunday the 11th Dave, Kaitlynn and I went to a Cardinals game. Kaitlynn wore her Pujols shirt that my mom bought her. When I was fixing her hair in pigtails that morning, I told her she was wearing piggies for Pujols. It was so cute to hear her say "Piggies for Pujols". When she says Pujols, it sounds more like "Poopholes".

Kaitlynn really took an interest in Fredbird when she saw him on the field. Later when Kaitlynn and I were walking around, we saw Fredbird. She wanted to get closer to him, but not too close. Not close enough for a high five or a picture. When I asked her to get closer to Fredbird, she told me that she was scared.

After the game, we tried out this new Chinese restaurant by our house. I think this was the first time Kaitlynn has had Chinese.

Monday Kaitlynn and I went to my mom's. Kaitlynn stayed with my mom and played with Auggie and Elliott for a few hours. Later my mom, Kaitlynn and I went out to dinner and shopping.

Tuesday Kaitlynn and I went to Grant's Farm with one of our playgroups. We met Bhu, Sarina, Rachel, Jacob, Mary and Brooke there. Somehow we missed running into Danielle, Evan and Jenna. Don't know how that happened since Grant's Farm isn't that big.
After hanging out with our friends, we went to my mom's. That evening, we were on a mission to get a few new pairs of flip flops. Kaitlynn's 2 pairs of flip flops were no longer wearable and Children's Place said they were not getting anymore in. We went to a few different malls searching for her size. Kaitlynn loves wearing flip flops and prefers the ones from C.P.
After searching the malls, we worked up a hunger and Kaitlynn wanted tacos. Her new favorite food.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love Kaitlynn's pigtails! So cute on her.

Tiffany said...

What a beautiful grin she has!