DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Day

On Sunday May 10th, Dave and Kaitlynn brought me breakfast in bed - Steak n Shake! They gave me a card and a few gifts - a new table cloth for the kitchen / dining room table and a hummingbird feeder along with hummingbird food. Kaitlynn will enjoy seeing the hummingbirds!

Then we went to my mom's.

Playing with Sassy and Shadow at MawMaw's

My mom, brother Jeff, Dave, Kaitlynn and I went to Pasta House for Mother's Day Dinner.

My 2 favorite girls!

Kaitlynn wouldn't stop loving on MawMaw at dinner. It was super sweet!

We went back to MawMaw's where Kaitlynn and Sassy played outside.

Kaitlynn made this with my mom for me for Mother's Day. Isn't that so sweet??!!!

No comments: