DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Babysitting Mama

Friday, May 1st, I watched Jaden and Leto in the morning. We played in the basement playroom because it was too wet to play outside. Jaden is 4 years old and Leto is 18 months old. Kaitlynn had fun having them over.

After the boys left, we had just enough time to eat lunch and then Whitney came over. She has gotten so big since I last saw her. She is 7 months old now. She was so excited to see Kaitlynn.

Dave got home from work and we ordered Imo's Pizza (my favorite) for dinner.
Saturday the 2nd, Dave, Kaitlynn and I went to my mom's. We went to Wal-Mart and then she treated us to El Maguey's for dinner.

No comments: