DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Babysitting and MNO

On April 13th, I watched Olivia. Kaitlynn had a cough, runny nose and was having some tummy trouble. Tuesday the 14th, we missed the CBW playdate at the mall due to Kaitlynn not feeling well. I was tired from being at the hospital with my mom on the 12th, too. These reasons also lead us to miss the first Motor Developers class at the ECC on the 15th. Thursday the 16th, Kaitlynn and I went to my mom's to watch Elliott while she went to the dentist. Dave watched Kaitlynn that evening so I could go out with the moms from the CBW group. We got pedicures at the mall and then went to the Cheesecake Factory. We had a great time.
We were going to get a group shot of our toes, but that would have been tough considering the group we had. There were 12 to 16 of us.
Friday the 17th, I watched Olivia and we went to my mom's.

No comments: