DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Eve

Wednesday December 31st, Kaitlynn and I went to Tara and Bailey's. They hosted the playdate for the Mommy and Toddler Playgroup. Trisha and Kylie came over too. The girls were in rare form. They were fighting over everything. They wanted whatever toy the other one was playing with.

Kaitlynn and Bailey eating lunch

Kaitlynn showing off her bumGenius diaper and babylegs.
My mom watched Kaitlynn for a little bit so Dave and I could go to Happy Hour at Casa Gallardo. We rang in the New Year by sleeping. We were in bed and fast asleep by midnight.
Even though 2008 was one hell of a year (and not in a good way), I was kind of sad to see it end. This was the last year that my dad lived. This was the last year that I saw my dad and that Kaitlynn got to know him. I wish I could start 2008 all over again and have a different outcome. I started 2008 with a father and ended it without one. I never saw that one coming. I never thought 2008 would be such a devastating year. Good riddens 2008!

No comments: