DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Monkey Joe's and The Magic House

Friday the 16th, we went to Monkey Joe's with some friends. We met Tara and Bailey and Kim and McKenzie there. The girls had a good time. There was actually a few areas that were just for toddlers. Of course the girls wanted to play in the bigger kids areas, too.


Kaitlynn and Bailey loved sitting in the car. Except both wanted to turn the steering wheel. At one point, Bailey had her hands on the wheel and was head butting Kaitlynn and Kaitlynn had her hands on the wheel and was trying to bite Bailey.
McKenzie and Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn met this girl (who was probably about 6 years old) and they became instant friends. Kaitlynn won her over with a hug. She went with Kaitlynn in the big kid areas. They were climbing up this to get to a slide and Kaitlynn couldn't get up it as fast as the 6 year old, so this bigger girl (I guess she was 10 years old) helped her. I waited and waited what seemed like forever for them to come down from the slide. Just as I was about to freak out, I saw the 10 year old. But wait, Kaitlynn wasn't with her and the 10 year old was crying. I ran over to her and asked her where the little girl was, she said she was still up on top. I was totally freaking out and about to go in after her, when this other girl said her and her friend would go get Kaitlynn. I told her to hurry up. Then thankfully when I looked back in the 6 year old had brought her down. Kaitlynn was fine. I was about to have a heart attack. There were some really big kids there and some of them were kind of rough.
Kaitlynn only liked Monkey Joe from a distance. She wouldn't stand by him for a picture.
After Monkey Joe's, we went to my mom's. My mom was at work, but my Aunt Tommy came over. She was staying with my mom over the weekend.
Kaitlynn passed out on the way to The Magic House.
We met Dave at The Magic House. They offered free admission so we wanted to take advantage of it. We hadn't taken Kaitlynn yet, but didn't want to pay $7.50 for each of us to get in.
Kaitlynn's name is on the constitution!
Kaitlynn slept for the first hour or so we were there.



The following pictures are from the new addition, Once Upon A Time.

We had a good time and it wasn't too crowded with the free admissions. I think we will definitely go back on another free night.
By the way, McDonald's has free lattes on Fridays. I took advantage of this great offer several times!! They are really good. I like the hazelnut and the caramel.

No comments: