DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Toddler Fun and Babysitting

Thursday Kaitlynn and I attended her Toddler Fun class at the Early Childhood Center. The theme this week was winter wonderland. They made snowmen, played in shaving cream, played with play-doh, decorated a mitten, and played in this slimy stuff. Most everything else was the same as last week (free play, circle time with welcome and good-bye songs, snack time, ring a round the rosie, and scarves).
Here is her artwork!
After class, we stayed and hung out in the Common Area with Tara, Bailey, Stephanie and Payton.
Stephanie and Payton pulled Bailey and Kaitlynn around in the wagon.
The girls loved being pulled around.

Maryam brought Hasnain over for me to watch. Kaitlynn was in rare form as she didn't want to share anything with him. Oh and the other thing she has been doing since Tuesday is calling him Stinky. I think she says this because whenever she has a BM, I tell her stinky. Sometimes, she will tell me stinky when she has had a BM. On Tuesday he had 2 BMs and so now his name is Stinky. I am trying to get her to call him Nain. She will repeat Nain after I tell her that is his name, but when you ask her his name she will say Stinky.

After about an hour or two they were ready for naps. I got Hasnain asleep first, then Kaitlynn. Hasnain only slept an hour. Kaitlynn didn't sleep much longer because she heard him up.

My mom called and said she was at the Humane Society with Beth (the lady she babysits for and helps out). She said she was interested in getting this puppy that was a beagle and pug mix. I told her to go ahead if she wanted it. Kaitlynn and I had to go see the new puppy and welcome her into the family. She is a designer dog, a puggle. I can't believe my mom got her from the Humane Society. She is 8 months old and is potty trained. They weren't sure if she is good with kids, but she was great with Kaitlynn.

Isn't she adorable? Her name is Sassy.

2 comments:

Linny said...

You have a beautiful family. Cute puppy too! :)

Kat said...

Looks like fun!