DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Play Land

Monday this lady was supposed to come over to meet me and talk to me about watching her son on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She left a message saying that she couldn't come over, but would call me later that day. Kaitlynn and I went to my mom's. I promised Auggie that the next time he was at my mom's, we would go play at McDonald's play land. Kaitlynn and I went to my mom's since she was watching both Auggie and Elliott. Auggie wasn't feeling good so his parents came to pick him up. My mom and I took Kaitlynn and Elliott to play at the play land. While we were there, the lady called me about babysitting. We talked about the hours, rates etc. She said she would come over Tuesday to meet me and then leave her son with me since she starts school and needs someone to watch him Tuesday. She also said she was interested in signing up to sell Avon. Yeah, my first recruit!!

No comments: