DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Elmo's Green Thumb

Saturday the 24th Dave, Kaitlynn, my mom, Dave's mom and I went to see Elmo's Green Thumb. I got free tickets from MomsLikeMe.com. It wasn't an event we had to work at, so it was kind of nice.
My mom bought Kaitlynn a Zoe doll and the Elmo twirly thing.

Kaitlynn enjoyed the first part of the show. She danced and ate (nachos with cheese).
We had to get Kaitlynn an Elmo balloon, even though they were $10.
Mommy, MawMaw, Grandma, Kaitlynn and Daddy
Kaitlynn didn't want to sit through the second part of the show. She is not a TV person and doesn't like to sit still for too long. I was just happy she watched the first part of the show. We stayed for the whole thing, but my mom took Kaitlynn out to walk around a few times.
Kathy bought this hat for Kaitlynn. It actually came in handy since I left her hat in the car.
Kaitlynn fell asleep as soon as we got to the car. We met Dave's brother and sister at T.G.I. Friday's for lunch. Kaitlynn slept through lunch too. She was a tired baby!
After lunch we all came back to the house, where Dave's brother entertained us while he played Wii Fit.

1 comment:

ameybc said...

Can you tell me how long Elmo's Green Thumb was? I am considering taking my 2 year old and want to know if it will be too long for her. Thanks!