DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Toddler Fun and McDonald's

Thursday the 15th, Kaitlynn and I attended the first Toddler Fun class at the Early Childhood Center. It was a really neat class. The theme was Wheels on the Bus. This kids first have free time, then circle time where welcome songs are sang. Then the kids go to the tables to do art type activities, like putting cars / trucks in blue pant and driving them on paper. They also had this flat surface that you put a piece of paper on and then spin it while holding a crayon or marker. After that the kids enjoyed playing on cozy coupe cars, climbing, sliding and rolling cars down a pipe. Then it was snack time. They had graham crackers and water. During snack time the teacher read a story, Wheels on the Bus. Then it was circle time again. We sang ring around the rosie while holding onto this expandable rope, shook scarves to a song, and then sang good-bye songs. Kaitlynn's friend Bailey is also in the class. I think Kaitlynn enjoyed it. I know I did.

After class we went to my mom's. My mom, Elliott, Kaitlynn and I went to McDonald's for lunch and to play. After eating and playing, we did some shopping. While at McDonald's I heard these 2 ladies talking about jobs. I totally tried to recruit them to sell Avon. I gave them my business card and expected to hear back from them. They probably thought I was crazy.

No comments: