DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Camera

Sunday afternoon Dave bought a new digital camera. It is a Canon Power Shot A560. It’s pretty similar to the Nikon Coolpix L5 that we had. I was using our old Olympus digital camera. That thing is so huge and I just can’t get used to it. The Canon takes really good pictures. I think I am really going to like it. I hope this camera lasts awhile. It seems we were buying a new digital camera every year or year in a half. We bought an extended warranty with this camera, so it will at least last two years. The extended warranty was very inexpensive (a lot cheaper than it would cost to have the camera looked at or repaired if it breaks). Here are some pictures I’ve taken with the new camera.
Going to Grandma's for dinner on Sunday.
Playing with mom's shoes.
At MawMaw and PawPaw's for dinner on Monday.

No comments: