DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Congrats to Dave

Dave received his acceptance to UMSL Graduate School yesterday. He wants to pursue a masters degree in business. I guess he will start in the fall. I am so excited for him and hope it is what he expects. He has been depressed about job prospects and so I hope this helps to alleviate that despair. We went out to celebrate at Krieger's. I just want him to know how proud I am of him. Things have been kind of difficult for him and I hope this somehow gives him a new sense of freedom or awakening. He is not happy at his current job and so I hope this allows him to realize that he is not stuck there. He can and will move on to bigger and better things. He is such a great guy, husband and father. I just wish he knew this. I don’t know how to give him more confidence in himself or help him gain this confidence. He has had some tough blows and it has caused him to really doubt himself. I just think those things happened because it wasn’t the direction that God wanted him to go. Unfortunately, it seems he took it to mean he was less of a person or a man. He has done a great job supporting us, so that I can stay home with Kaitlynn. He currently works at least 6 days (if not 7) per week. He gives up almost every Saturday to work overtime. I feel terribly guilty that he has to work all the time. I realize I am working too (taking care of Kaitlynn and selling Avon), but I am rewarded by getting to spend all my time with our beautiful little girl.

No comments: