DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Tricycle, New Baby, Grant's Farm Oh My

Sunday we had a busy day planned. But you know how that goes...

Kaitlynn, MawMaw and I met MawMaw Tommie for dinner.
MawMaw Tommie bought Kaitlynn a Radio Flyer tricycle. We couldn't believe it, but Kaitlynn was pedaling it as soon as she sat on it. As soon as I got the camera out, she stopped pedaling and put her feet on the ground. I think this is the best gift she has ever received. She held onto it while driving home. She even wanted to sleep with it, but we talked her out of it.

Monday we went to MawMaw's house. Kaitlynn loves her new baby that MawMaw bought her on Saturday.
Kaitlynn slept through dinner, so we took her to McDonald's to eat dinner and play since we were out and about. Plus she loves the Ice Age toys in the Happy Meals.
Tomato from our garden!

Tuesday Kaitlynn, Olivia and I met some friends at Grant's Farm.
Kaitlynn, Bailey, McKenzie and Addison had a good time together.
Kaitlynn, Olivia and I rode the carousel. I couldn't wait for the ride to be over. I just can't take spinning around like that. It didn't bother Kaitlynn or Olivia, though. In fact, Kaitlynn wanted to go again.

No comments: