DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Snapfish and Photoworks

We bought some great Christmas gifts from Snapfish and PhotoWorks that I have been meaning to blog about. Here are just a few we gave to my mom.
Set of 5 coasters from Snapfish
18 month photo calendar from Snapfish
Photo key ring from PhotoWorks
We were very pleased with all of the gifts we purchased from Snapfish and PhotoWorks. They were all of great quality. We did have some issues with a few items we ordered from Snapfish, but they gladly credited our account. I am sure we will be using these sites again in the future for other gift giving opportunities.

*The opinions expressed in this post are my own. I was in no way compensated for this post.

No comments: