DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Pick Up Day

Last week, I again was having a bad week (with not feeling well). I made a call to my doctor and the nurse suggested taking my medication at different times of the day. We are going to try that for a week.

Kaitlynn and I went to the library to pick up some books and DVDs we had on reserve for her. We also signed up for a couple events in February.
Then we picked up our produce from the Produce Co-op. Kaitlynn loves pick up day. She kept asking if she could eat vegetables. I love the way she says vegetables. It's super cute! This week the produce consisted of 2 bushels of broccoli, 2 heads of cauliflower, celery, bananas (and we got an extra bunch of bananas, too), 2 bags of carrots, a tray of mushrooms, lettuce, 2 red onions, 1 red pepper, 6 Roma tomatoes, 6 tangerines, 3 apples, 1 honeydew melon and 3 pears!
We made pasta with veggies, cooked broccoli and cauliflower and baked sweet potatoes for dinner.

No comments: