DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet... My Baby Fix

Tuesday we met with one of our playgroups at Chick-Fil-A. They were having a Mommy and Me event that morning. Someone read stories to the kids and there were coloring pages for the kids. Kaitlynn had a good time playing in the play area and even colored a picture. I got to catch up with Danielle and a few other moms. It's fun getting to know them better.
Kaitlynn was very affectionate with Danielle's daughter. I don't think her little girl knew what to think.

When we got home, we prepared for Olivia to come over. It was my first day watching her. She is super cute and so little. I can't believe how little she is. She is still at the age / stage where she holds her hands in fists. She was such a good baby. She slept most of the 5 1/2 hours she was over and was very happy and content when awake. Kaitlynn really liked her, too.
I just had to take a picture of her next to Kaitlynn's favorite baby doll. They are the same size, except Olivia is a little longer.
While Olivia was taking a nap, Kaitlynn and I played outside.
Sunbathing!
"Oh mom, stop taking my picture!"
Sweet girls - both of their shirts say "Sweet". Cute coincidence!

No comments: