DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

11 Months

April 5th marked 11 months. I can't believe it's been 11 months, yet it seems like forever ago that I saw and talked to my dad. Kaitlynn has been looking at the picture book of Dado (PawPaw) a lot lately. When I ask her to tell me who he is, sometimes she names him and other times she doesn't.

My dad's favorite cousin (Joe) dyed a few weeks ago. In a weird way it was kind of comforting to hear that he passed because he will be with my dad. I am sure my dad will be happy to see him. I know my dad is with his dad and my grandma (my mom's mom) and now Joe. He is probably telling them about Kaitlynn and how amazing she is.

No comments: