DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Remembering My Dad on Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Dad! I miss you so much! I can't believe you have been gone for over 2 years now. I am so glad that you were here for all the special events that you were, but I sure miss you and wish you could be here for the special events that have happened in the last 2 years and for the ones in the future. I thank God for giving me such a special dad. I wish I would have realized how blessed I was to have such an amazing dad who sacrificed everything for us. Kaitlynn is getting so big and she is so smart and beautiful. I can't believe the last time you saw her was in April / May 2008. She still remembers you and I hope will never forget you. You were such a dedicated grandpa. I miss you everyday, but I know more and more that you are in a better place. You are in a place where there is no disappointment, no pain and no tears; only peace, joy and love. Until we meet again.

No comments: