DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Febreze Party and Swim Class

Last month I hosted a Febreze House Party. I was amazed at all of the wonderful goodies Febreze and House Party sent me. I was able to give all of my guests some amazing gift bags. They were completely shocked by the generosity of the gifts received.

For most of the party, Kaitlynn and Dave were at an event called Mini Chefs. Kaitlynn got a sucker for spinning the wheel, a zipper bag with measuring spoons, whisk and spatula, an apron and a small Strawberry Shortcake doll and DVD. They had a good time at the event.

Kaitlynn and I attended Monday Makeover twice last month. MawMaw, Kaitlynn and I had dinner at El Nopal and then went to Kaitlynn's swimming class.
Kaitlynn had a great time with MawMaw at class! They sang songs, worked on floating, kicking, blowing bubbles, walking like an alligator and diving for rings. The teacher told us that Kaitlynn is doing great. She said she has had such a huge turn around from the first night and that you would never know she was the same child. She said Kaitlynn is such a fish now. It was wonderful to hear the teacher brag on Kaitlynn. I think she really likes Kaitlynn and I know Kaitlynn really likes her. We really like her too and are so appreciative of her. She really got Kaitlynn comfortable with the pool and learning to swim.
MawMaw and Kaitlynn played in the pool until closing time! MawMaw told Kaitlynn she was pooped and Kaitlynn said "You pooped in here!" Kaitlynn thought she meant she pooped in the pool! Such literal thinking. It's so cute!

In the car on the way home, Kaitlynn was putting on lip gloss. I asked her who she was getting all fixed up / gussied up for. She said "I gotta look good for daddy!" Isn't that sweet?!

Dave and I watched Paranormal Activity. It was an interesting movie. I thought it was supposed to be a true story, but wasn't sure because of the different endings.

No comments: