DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sharing, PW and Beauty

Sunday we attended church. Kaitlynn attended her class. This week's lesson continued to be about sharing. After church, we went home to eat lunch and then went to pick up Kaitlynn's birthday gift - a Power Wheels Jeep. She had so much fun driving it.

That evening, Kaitlynn and I were in the bathroom. She was looking at herself in the mirror (a small freestanding one) and I was telling her how beautiful she was. She moved it towards me and said "how do you look?" I said "what do you think?" She said "you look beautiful mommy." Then later while I was downloading the pictures from the day, she said "I'm going to take a picture of you because you're so pretty." Isn't she sweet?

No comments: