DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Night Live

Friday night I attended a Women's Friday Night Live at my friend Casey's church. Casey, Mary and I met for dinner and then went to the event. We had such a good time! Beforehand, we picked out 3 classes / sessions that we wanted to attended. My first session was different from Casey and Mary's. I attended Nutrition and Health. They attended Salad and Dessert Creations. I really liked the Nutrition and Health session, as it was very thought-provoking. It really gave some good insight and information on some things that I would like to change with my family's diet and eating habits. The second session we all attended was Devotions for Kids. This was an amazing class that really gave some great resources in starting this very important time at home. Our third session was Who Are You? (How God Defines Us). This was such a powerful session to end with. I was so happy to have a girls night out and I couldn't think of 2 better women to attend this with. I can't wait for more events like this and / or more time with these 2 awesome women.
Kaitlynn and Dave had a night at home. Aren't these pictures adorable?

No comments: