DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Going to be a Doctor

Several weeks ago, I attended my last Bible study class. I learned so much from this class and I loved learning about The Bible with this group. What a wonderful learning environment! A place to ask questions and really start to understand The Word.
Kaitlynn and I went up to the hospital to visit MawMaw. Dave met us up there after work. MawMaw was doing well. Kaitlynn loved being up at the hospital. MawMaw was on the same floor as her last hospitalization so she had the same nurses and techs. Kaitlynn had lots of "friends" there (from before). As we were walking down the hall to visit MawMaw, she told me that she was going to be a doctor. We wouldn't be surprised!
Before we left for the hospital, I told her to look in the mirror to see how she looked and she said "I look beautiful!" I love her confidence! BTW, she did look beautiful and was told that by almost everyone that passed her in the hospital.

No comments: