DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Grant's Farm

Sunday the 20th, we were supposed to meet some friends at Grant's Farm, but it was raining that morning, so we canceled. Later on it cleared up, so Dave, Kaitlynn and I decided to go. We had a great time. Kaitlynn enjoyed a snowcone while Dave and I enjoyed the samples of beer. We were so excited to get to sample a new product coming out on October 5th (which is a great day - my dad's birthday). Bud Light is launching a wheat beer and it is awesome! I love sampling new products before they are on the market. I recommend everyone trying this product out. I know we will definitely be buying it on October 5th.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Grant's Farm
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

After Grant's Farm, we went to MawMaw's. We hung out there for a bit and then went to Casa Gallardo's for dinner. Yum!
What a great Sunday it turned out to be!

No comments: