DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

Friday the 12th, Dave and Kaitlynn went out shopping. Kaitlynn and I packed for the weekend. Packed for the weeked you ask? Kaitlynn spent Friday night at MawMaw's. They had a Valentine's / Mardi Gras party. Dave and I spent the evening at Cheshire Lodge. We took advantage of a Valentine's promotion they had going on. We had dinner and drinks at Fox & Hounds Tavern. Then relaxed in our room with more drinks, snacks and the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony.

Saturday was my 32nd birthday! My sister was the first to wish me Happy Birthday (via a text message really early in the morning). Kaitlynn called to wish me Happy Birthday, too. Dave and I went to the Mardi Gras parade. Cheshire Lodge offered shuttle service to and from the celebration. We had a great time at the parade and the hurricanes were awesome. We got lots of beads! It was much tamer at the parade this year than I remember previous years being, but it was still lots of fun.

We went to MawMaw's, where I got a birthday gift from her. She gave me a couple pairs of jeans and some Victoria's Secret bras. I really needed that stuff. My jeans don't fit (too big) and my bras are too small.

My birthday dinner was at Casa Gallardo. I enjoyed sharing my birthday with the most important people (family and friends) in my life. The food was fantastic as well as the margaritas! Then we went back to MawMaw's and had cookie cake.

When we got home, Dave and Kaitlynn gave me a gift. They gave me tulips and a gift card for a massage. I had a fabulous birthday!

No comments: