DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

End of January Updates

Sunday the 24th, we attended church. Kaitlynn went to her class. She ran right in and stayed the entire time. Later when I asked her about class and what her friends' names were. She excitedly told me about the boys! Uh-oh, are we in trouble? Boy crazy already!
Their lesson was "Jesus stopped the storm. Great is our Lord and mighty in power. Psalm 147:5 I can ask Jesus for help because of his great power."

Kaitlynn loves painting her own nails!

MawMaw and I took Kaitlynn to see her first movie. We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel. It was adorable and Kaitlynn loved it. By the end of the movie, she was dancing in the aisle. It was great! Of course, MawMaw treated Kaitlynn to a new purse and a pair of lady bug clip-on earrings. We had a great time. Kaitlynn was wore out and fell asleep after the movie. It was a total Girls Day Out!

Kaitlynn and I attended Motor Masters class. The theme for class was The Circus. For the gross & sensory motor stations, they rode an elephant, walked the balance beam, jumped on the trampoline, hit a ball that was above their head while standing on an elevated surface, had to figure out how to get through a set of hula hoops and swung from a bar. For the fine & sensory motor stations, they played wack a mole, a couple duck games, cut straight lines, used tongs to put popcorn in popcorn containers, played with play-doh and played at the water table.

Kaitlynn attended preschool with MawMaw. She had a great time with the other kids.

Kaitlynn attended a playdate with friends at Kangaroo Kids.

We met some of my old high school friends for lunch. It was great getting together and sharing where our lives are now and fun to meet the spouses and kids.

Kaitlynn and I were driving to MawMaw's, Kaitlynn said "I love you mommy." I told her I loved her too. She said "no you don't." I told her "Oh, yes I do." She said "more than cheese burger and fries." I reassured her that I love her "more than cheese burger and fries." Not sure why she said this. Especially since I am a vegetarian - I don't eat cheese burgers!

Kaitlynn, MawMaw and I went to the mall and to Claire's to look for a new pair of clip-on earrings for Kaitlynn. She watched a 6 year old get her ears pierced and decided she wanted to get her ears pierced. After talking with daddy, we decided she needed to wait. We still think she is a bit too young for that. It's a big responsibility and we want her to be able to take care of them.

Sunday the 31st, we went to church. Kaitlynn ran right into her class. They learned about Jesus' love for them. The Bible Truth for the week was: Jesus loves me. The Bible story told about parents bringing their children to Jesus.

After church, we picked up MawMaw and went to the Zoo. It was cold, but sunny out. The Zoo was having a Delta Dental Winter 2010 event. We missed the Delta Dental show, "Land of Smiles", but did get to watch the Penguin's March. We ate lunch, then Kaitlynn got her face painted. We went to the Bird House and to see the big cats.

To see videos and more photos, check out my other blog. Don't have the link, email me at everydaymamadrama@yahoo.com.

No comments: